Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love this recipe. Not only is it easy, it doesn't take much time and I think a little healthier.

1 Spice Cake Mix
1 Can of Pumpkin (15 oz.)
1 Bag of Chocolate Chips

Mix the Spice cake mix (mix only, do not add any other ingredients called for the cake), 1 can of pumpkin and the chocolate chips in a mixing bowl and scoop onto cookie sheet. I like to use my Pampered Chef cookie dough scooper because it makes them almost perfectly round, but spoons will work fine too. Cook at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, depending on how hot your oven is and there you go......Nummy, Nummy

2 comments:

  1. I tried this recipe using a chocolate cake mix and made cupcakes - turned out yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds way nummy, thanks for letting me know

    ReplyDelete